3 years ago today I know just where I was and it was a day I will never forget. A day that has forever changed our lives. Today was the day we got the call from the agency that we had been picked! (and little did we know our baby girl would be born 2 short days later!) I will always remember that I was with my mom at her eye doctor appointment when I noticed I had missed a call from the agency and from DH. I of course rushed to call DH and think as soon as he picked up i say "WHATS GOING ON!?, I MISSED A CALL FROM THE AGENCY!, DID THEY CALL YOU?"
What an amazing journey that day and the next couple were for us. We received the overnight packet of information the next day, and couldn't believe our eyes, it was too good to be true, then the very next day our baby was born and we were booking flights to Texas!
AMAZING, I still get chills when I think about it. We are so very very blessed, we have the most beautiful daughter and are a family, something 3 years and 1 day ago I didn't know if or when that would happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment