Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Pilates Class and big game Saturday

Well I did my first Pilates reformer class today and I LOVED IT!!!! I used muscles I really didn't know that I had and I am very certain I will be sore tomorrow! It felt great though, you are working the muscles while stretching them at the same time, it is a great feeling! I was worried because I was not starting out in a beginner class that I woudl be lost but I had no trouble following along for the most part. I can see why the rich people/celebreties of the world all use this in their workout routines! I am looking forward to the next 6 or 7 weeks!! Who knows what will happen after that...maybe I will win the lottery? (too bad I don' t play the lottery.....)

On a totally different note, this weekend my MSU Spartans are in teh Final Four in DETROIT! Now I live about 30-40 mile outside downtown detroit and never really go down there to hang out. I don't have tickets to teh game because they are ridiculously expensive..but I really want to go downtown and hang out and feel all the energy of being there. DH is not excited about this plan as he would much rather hang out closer to home (and normally i agree) but this is kinda a once in a lifetime experience and I know I will totally regret it if I don't go. So I told DH that i really wanted to go, he told me that he didn't but if that is what I wanted he would go........so we are going!!! I am totally excited even though I know it is going to be beyond crazy packed everywhere we go adn we will be lucky to find a decent spot to watch the game.

I hope DH isn't a total crab the whole time because he is goign even though he doesn't want to....I think he will be fine once we get there and get settled.

Bring on the weekend!! GO STATE!!!!

No comments: